Savio had tagged me for this post in the last week of December but I took my own sweet time to do it! Thank you Savio for pushing me back to writing.
If God grants you an instant wish.. what would you ask for?
– I think I will be clueless! Will not know what to answer. There are so many things that I want, but not sure if I should bother God for it. He will give me what I deserve.
How well do you know yourself?
– Well, that’ a tricky one! the moment I think I know myself like back of my hand, I surprise myself by doing something or reacting in a particular way which will make me think “Aditi, is it you really??” I think no one can know oneself completely – it is a continuous journey, because we keep changing as per the time and situation, right? We keep learning, we keep progressing.
What do you think about a bloggers meet up?
– Why not! Would be great to meet fellow bloggers in person.
If you could transform into any animal what would it be?
– It has to be a Tiger. I hear they sleep for 18 hours!!! And sleeping is my favorite activity. Plus, people will be scared of me… hahahahahha.
– So far, “The Laws of The Spirit World”. It is totally a game changer. Changed the way I look at life, taught me a lot.
Do you think true love exists?
– Of course!!! Not just in movies but in real life too!!!
Ego or anger? Which one damages the most?
– I would say both! Anger is like sever heart attack while Ego is like a Cancer. Both kill you sooner or later.
What do you want to become?
– A mother 🙂
Do you believe that there would be a third part in the movie Bahubali?
– YES!!! And I will watch it too if it is released.
Name one thing you do that always feels right.
– Letting go. It is important to let go. Hoarding on to things, matters, fights etc doesnt do any good.
Where do you draw the most inspiration from your blog?
– From what I see around, and from some genius tags that Savio does 😉
– Has to be India, I havent known any other country yet
What is a relationship breaker for you?
Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
– YES – if I really love that person, I would definitely give a second chance. But not a third! 😉
If you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
– I just need my husband. I just need to see him around, it is ok if he doesn’t cheer me up, but he should be around.
Are you confidential?
– YES – I only share EVERYTHING with my husband, nobody else. And that is safe, ok? Most of the times he turns a deaf year to my chatter
What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
– That I have too much attitude.
What did your past relationship teach you?
– Some things are meant to not happen and it is for your best.
What job would you be terrible at?
– Scientist or a Mathematician, may be? Actually anything that involves using too much brain.
If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
– Non-stop chatter 🙂
What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
– Who am I?
What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
– Beggars! I just did a post on them some time back
What is the most annoying question people ask you?
– Nothing really, I dont get annoyed too easily
What is something a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
– Updates on Social Media
What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
– World Tour
What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
– Controlling tears.
What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
– I think it is doing a good job.
If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
– No way! I will never change my name
What would be the most annoying thing to someone who has you as a roommate?
– The mess that I create. I just love to throw my clothes on the bed after changing.
Have you ever saved someone’s life?
– How I wish, but no, I haven’t
Mr Savio, I have completed this tag! Promise is a promise!
Pooja, Vinayak, Sanober – Guys, this is interesting. I hope you will participate! Hopefully, this will be fun, if not, use it like a filler on the days you want to post something but cannot think of anything. Please feel free to modify the tag name, like New Year Tag or Just Another Blogger – basically anything that you like.