Guys, it’s that day of the week which is the most boring day..yes, I am talking about Monday! For me Monday is the most difficult day and I am going to tell you why
- It is very hard to push yourself to work after two days of holiday
- Weekends are generally over utilized (parties, house chores, meeting friends, inviting relatives for lunches and dinners, marriages, birthday parties and the activity list just doesn’t end) so I really need a day off after the weekend to just rest but unfortunately, Monday has something else in store… L
- Mood swings – I get maximum mood swings on Monday mornings – ranging from bored, bugged, tired, angry, irritated basically, all negative emotions.
- Things evidently go wrong on Monday mornings. In my case it will range from – waste of milk because of over boiling, no salt in the vegetable I cook, missing office bus, no good formals to wear, stinker emails, fight with an auto driver and many more
While I try and tell myself that Monday is not so bad, it doesn’t prove to be any better. While I complete this post, I am glad half of Monday is passed by! Hoping for a better reaming half!
Mondays can be good if:
- You are officially allowed to report late at work
- You receive a news that makes you happy – something like, parents visiting you, old friend calls up
- You have a friend who just cracks you up
- You tune in to the radio and they play your favorite song
- And last but not the least – You are on a VACATION!!!
Since none of these has happened to me today, I am still bugged and low spirited. How do you guys pep up on Mondays?