APRIL 22, 2016
Another Activity from Savio ! You are too creative man!! You just know how to keep your followers busy…
The RULE is simple. ‘The no of questions = your age’ That’s 31 questions for you from my end. You may wish to change the questions if you want or keep them the same for your nominees
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Type the sentence down below
~ There is no page 18… all I could lay my hands on was a hotel menu 🙂
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
~ Roaming at Triveni Ghat
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~ Deadly Women.. I suppose, don’t exactly remember since I am out for a vacation at Uttarakhand
5) What are on the walls of the room you are in?
~ A lamp and a switch board, and yes.. white color too 😉
6) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
~ Some things are better when left unsaid 😛
7) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
~ My Mother In Law
8) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
~ Anti-Virus may be.. It’s been ages that I downloaded something on computer, usually its on the phone!
9) Last time you swam in a pool?
~ This morning!!! Well, not exactly a pool but River Ganga
10) What was the last thing you bought?
~ Sling bag – irresistible window shopping!!
11) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
~ OMG, is it morning already??? I feel like having slept just for 5 mins…zzzzz
12) Who sent the last text message you received?
~ Vodafone (not many people other than service providers text these days.. its always whats app!)
13) Is the glass half empty or half full?
~ Half full for sure.
14) Would you go all out with PDA’s? (Public Display’s of Affection) ~ NOWAY!!! You can read my views about PDA out here – Public Display of Affection
15) How are you feeling right now?
~ Sleepy! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
16) What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
~ Bajirao Mastani (Gosh.. quited dated actually) :O
17) Do you sing in the shower?
~ Yes 🙂 and I think it sounds hideous…. hahahaha
18) Which came first the chicken or the egg?
~ the chicken
19) How many keys on your key ring?
~ 3 keys
20) What are your best physical features?
~ Smile, that’s what I gather!
21) What are your best characteristics?
~ Happy-Go-Lucky, Calm and Modest
22) What is your favorite time of the day?
~ Night for sure… I cant love anything more than my sleep.. well actually.. any time of the day is a good time… because I can sleep at any hour practically!!!!
23) Would you say is your ‘dress’ code right now? Formal, casual, comfortable, minimal or commando?
24) How many rings before you answer the phone?
~ Countless… because most of the times my phone is on silent & sometimes when it is not, it is dumped at the bottom of my handbag and is not audible.
25) What is most important in life?
~ Being with Loved ones.
26) What are the places people are least likely to find you?
~ @parties, @re-unions, @public meetings
27) An unforgettable moment(s)
~ My wedding! … It was life changing!! 😉
28) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
~ the negativity which results into poverty, theft and other ill activities like rape, molestation & murder
29) Do you like to dance?
~ NOWAY!!! I can’t even spell D-A-N-C-E correctly, let alone performing the activity
30) Would you ever consider living abroad?
~ Yes. If it suits my family, I would like to live abroad.
31) If you were to sleep with a famous person, who would it be?
~ Ye sab Moha Maya hai Vatsh… Iss maya jaal me mat phaso, Hari Om!! 😉 (All this is an Illusion, don’t get trapped in it)
I chose the same questions for my nominees and they are …..
Keep writing people… Any reader is welcome to participate in this activity.